Samlex Solar 100 Watt Charging Kit SRV-100-30A
Use a Samlex Solar Charging Kit to keep the batteries in your RV or utility vehicle charged and healthy. Add a DC-AC Power Inverter to your system and you can run all of your favorite household devices from anywhere!
The Samlex SRV-100-30A Solar Charging Kit comes with a high efficiency 100 Watt solar panel, a 30 Amp charge controller,connecting wires and aluminum mounting brackets and hardware that can be used to secure the solar panel to the roof of your remote structure or vehicle, or any other flat surface.
Every Charging Kit includes an SCC-30AB Charge Controller featuring:
- Micro-processor control
- 30 Amp charging capacity
- Battery equalization
- Digital LCD display indicates voltage, current and battery AH
- 8 charge settings for different battery types
- Optional remote temperature sensor
- 4 stage charging with LED indicators
- Dual voltage capability 12V/24V
- 36 High-Efficiency Solar Cells
- Special Aluminum Frame Design - The specially treated frame aluminum substantially increases module endurance against high winds and snow load
- Reinforced Solar Glass - The high-transparency low-iron tempered glass allows maximum light permeability while enhancing stiffness and impact resistance
- Advanced Cell Encapsulation - The interconnected cells are embedded in ultra transparent EVA with multilayer backsheets for additional weather protection
- Optimized Module Surface Area - The distance between the frame edge and the cell circuitry iscalculated according to the electrical output optimization
- Samlex 30A charge controller has battery equalization which restores battery capacity, revives efficiency and extends battery life. The digital display shows charging stage, voltage, current and battery Amp Hours. A single 30A controller can manage up to 500 Watts of total solar power. This charge controller has a 5 year warranty.
- Aluminum mounting brackets are accompanied with leak-proof fasteners that expand to prevent moisture from getting inside your RV
- Connecting wires are coated with UV protective material to combat weather decay